Please read the contents of this page prior to making an online reservation!
This page contains information on our discounts, payment, cancellation and refund policies. Our full Terms & Conditions are located here: TERMS & CONDITIONS and our Campground Guidelines are located here: CAMPGROUND GUIDELINES.
The link to our new online reservation system is at the bottom of this page.
If you are eligible for one of the following discounts please be sure to enter the Promo Code (all capital letters) during check-out.
On the Payment Amount screen, under the total/minimum due click on “Enter a promo code” and enter the code in the box.
The discount will be applied and your total balance will change.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your stay has been paid in full we cannot refund unapplied discounts. If you have made a reservation and have not paid it in full please contact us and we will be happy to apply if for you.
Please provide a valid discount club membership card (electronic version are okay) or military ID at check-in.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made online or by calling our toll free number at 877-686-4258.
- All reservations must be secured with a credit or debit card.
- All reservations for the period of April 1 – November 1 are limited to a maximum of 10 nights.
- Cabin and tents require a 2 night minimum except holidays when all rental accommodations and RV sites are a 3 night minimum stay.
- We know guests enjoy certain sites and we will make every effort to accommodate requests, but simply cannot guarantee it. While we guarantee your chosen site type and amenities, our automated optimization system may change your site location. We recommend that you lock your chosen site. The lock fee is a single $25.00 fee per reservation. If you lock your chosen site you will not be moved except in an emergency.
- Late check out fee of $25.00 per hour (or portion of) if you are unable to leave by 11:00 am, if on the site at 1:00 pm a full day camping fee will be assessed.
- All reservations require a $250.00 deposit or payment in full, whichever is less.
- Reservations for single nights and those made within seven (7) days of arrival require non-refundable payment in full.
- Holidays and special events require a $250.00 non-refundable deposit. Most holidays require a minimum three day stay. Regular weekends require a two-day minimum stay.
- All reservations must be secured with a credit card.
- Cancellations must be received a minimum of seven (7) days in advance of your stay.
- All cancellations must be confirmed with the office staff.
- Voicemail and email notification is acceptable; cancellations will be confirmed by office staff.
- System will email a confirmation as soon as the cancellation has been processed. If you do not receive one please call 828-686-4258.
- If you must cancel your reservation, call the park office at 828-686-4258 as soon as possible. You must contact the office at least seven (7) days prior to arrival to receive a refund, minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee is waived should you choose to keep your deposit as a camp credit.**Camp credit in the amount of the entire deposit or payment will be kept on account for up to 1 year from the reservation date in lieu of a refund and cancellation fee. Camp credit must be used within one year or will be forfeit unless prior approval is received by management.
- Reservations for holiday weekends, some events, single nights and those made within seven (7) days of arrival require non-refundable payment in full. Cancellations will result in forfeiture of all payments.
- All funds are forfeit if cancellation notice is received less than seven (7) days of the start of the reservation.
- COVID-19 cancellations are subject to our regular cancellation policies.
- No shows will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit or reservation fee.
- No refunds for cancellation or early departure due to weather
- No refunds due to illness, work or other reason
- No refunds for unapplied discounts
Book Online or Call 828.686.4258 Now For Reservations!
Helpful Hints for Making an Online Reservation
Thank you for choosing Mama Gertie’s! Please be patient while we work out the kinks with our new system.
Here are a few things that might be helpful. If you have any issues call us at 828-686-4258.
- Clicking on the Book Now! button brings you back to the Reservations page on our website
- Clicking on the Book Now! button returns a 404 error
- Clear your browser cache – that should correct both issues above
- After you enter the dates of your stay the system presents you with ALL available options including RV sites, Cabins and Tent sites.
- Click on the option you wish to book, if it’s an RV site select that button
- In the left hand column select your equipment type (the numbers indicate how many sites are available and will change as you add filters)
- Enter the length of your RV (This is very important since many of our sites back to stone walls. We are carved into the side of a mountain! If the site indicates it will fit a 22′ RV it will NOT fit a 23′ RV…Trust Us!)
- Select your slide-out configuration
- The filtered list will contain all sites that will be able to accommodate your RV
- If no sites are available it may be that they are all reserved for your selected dates
- Try using the map and/or changing your dates
- You can change your dates right at the top of the screen, simply remember to press the search (magnifying glass) to refresh the page
- If all else fails give us a ring and we will work with you to make your reservation!
- Our grid is filling up quickly. Our mountain view and deck sites almost completely booked out from April 1 – November 1, but don’t despair, we do get cancellations…so keep trying!
SPECIAL NOTE: Please, please, PLEASE be accurate with your RV type, length and number of slide-outs when you reserve a site online. We are a small but very busy park. We rarely have open sites and it is especially important if you have a larger camper. We want you to have an enjoyable experience at Mama Gertie’s. However, if you arrive and do not fit on the site you have booked there is a very good chance we will have to turn you away. Refunds will not be issued in this instance.
If you have any questions at all, call us and we will confirm whether you will fit on a particular site or sites.