Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policies
- All reservations require a $250.00 deposit or payment in full, whichever is less.
- Reservations for single nights and those made within seven (7) days of arrival require non-refundable payment in full.
- Holidays and special events require a $250.00 non-refundable deposit. Most holidays require a minimum three day stay. Regular weekends require a two-day minimum stay.
- All reservations must be secured with a credit card.
- All cancellations must be received a minimum of seven (7) days in advance of your stay.
- All funds are forfeit if cancellation notice is received less than seven (7) days of the start of the reservation.
- No shows will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit or reservation fee.
- If you must cancel your reservation, call the park office at 828-686-4258 as soon as possible. You must contact the office at least seven (7) days prior to arrival to receive a refund, minus a $25 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee is waived should you choose to keep your deposit as a camp credit*. Email notifications and voicemail will not be honored, all cancellations must be confirmed with the office staff.
- *We will provide a camp credit in the amount of the entire deposit to be kept on account for up to 1 year from the reservation date in lieu of a refund and cancellation fee. Camp credit must be used within one year or will be forfeit unless prior approval is received by management.
- Reservations for single nights and those made within seven (7) days of arrival require non-refundable payment in full. Cancellations will result in forfeiture of all payments.
Camping is an outdoor activity and as such we do not give refunds for early departure due to weather. We do not give refunds due to illness, work or any other reason.