Deposits/Payments, Cancellations & Refund Policies
Deposits & Payments
- All reservations require payment in full.
- Monthly reservations November 1 through March 31 require a $400.00 deposit per month of stay.
- Reservations made within fourteen (14) days of arrival require non-refundable payment in full.
- Holidays and special events require payment in full.
- Most holidays require a minimum three (3) night stay.
- Regular weekends require a two (2) day minimum stay.
- Holidays and all weekends April 1 – November 1 are non-refundable.
- All reservations must be secured with a credit card.
- We no longer accept cash as payment for reservations or in our camp store. All store purchases, firewood and propane can be charged to your site. Your account will be settled and an invoice mailed to you the morning of your departure.
- Our laundry and vending machines accept exact change.
- Change machines are located across from the laundry in our main building and inside the laundry facility on our 3rd tier/mountain view sites.
If you must cancel your reservation, contact the office via email to: cancel @ mamagerties.com at least fourteen (14) days prior to arrival or sixty (60) days prior to arrival for monthly stays in order to receive a refund, minus the appropriate processing fees. Voicemail cancellations will not be honored.
Cancellation Processing Fees:
- Stay Length: 1 to 6 nights – $50.00 + (Non-refundable: $5.00 reservation fee, $250.00 lock fee if applicable, weekend nights April – November)
- Stay Length: 7 to 10 nights – $75.00 + (Non-refundable: $5.00 reservation fee, $250.00 lock fee if applicable, weekend nights April – November)
- Stay Length: Monthly (Nov. 1 – March 31) – $250 per each month cancelled
* You may choose to keep your deposit as a camp credit equal to the deposit amount. Camp credit must be used by December 31st of the current calendar year or will be forfeit unless prior approval is received by management. Our automated system will send a cancellation confirmation as soon as it is processed. If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation please call 828-686-4258.
All funds are forfeit if cancellation notice is received less than fourteen (14) days prior to the start of the reservation or sixty (60) days for monthly stays. No shows will result in forfeiture of the entire reservation fee.
No Show Policy: Check in is between the hours of 1pm and 5pm. Our office closes promptly at 5pm. Due to insurance requirements, we do not allow anyone to enter the campground un-escorted. If you have not changed your arrival date with the office fourteen (14) or more days prior to arrival, camping fees will be forfeit.
*In lieu of a refund, we will provide a camp credit in the amount of the payment. Camp credit expires at the end of the calendar year unless prior arrangements are made with management. Camp credit is only issued if cancellation notice is received fourteen (14) or more days in advance of arrival. Lock fees are non-refundable and will not be included in the credit. Camp credit may be issued in the form of a gift certificate. Gift certificates are non-refundable. Reservations paid for in part or whole with a gift certificate are non-refundable.
All RV Sites: A minimum fourteen (14) day cancellation notice is required. Cancellations must be submitted via email (cancel @ mamagerties.com) at least fourteen (14) days prior to your scheduled arrival date or sixty (60) days for monthly stays. All funds are forfeit if cancellation notice is received less than the required notice prior to the start of the reservation. No shows will result in forfeiture of the entire reservation fee.
Reservations for weekends (April 1 – November 1), holidays, special events, single nights and those made within fourteen (14) days of arrival require non-refundable payment in full. Cancellations will result in forfeiture of all payments.
Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Most holidays require a minimum three day stay. Regular weekends require a two-day minimum stay.
***All weekends during season, April 1 – November 1 are non-refundable.***
Cancellations due to illness or COVID-19 are subject to our regular cancellation policy.
Camping is an outdoor activity. We don’t charge extra for sunshine and we don’t offer refunds for inclement weather.
- We do not give refunds for early departure, ejection or any other reason.
- No refund for unapplied discounts.
- The discount will be applied as camp credit.
- Camp credit may be applied towards a future reservation.
- Reservations for weekends from April 1 – November 1 are non-refundable.
- Holidays are non-refundable.
- The $250.00 LOCK FEE is non-refundable and not transferable.
- Press the No Thanks button if you do not want the $250.00 non-refundable lock fee.
- Press the Yes Please button to add the $250.00 non-refundable lock fee to your reservation.
You have the opportunity to remove the lock fee prior to submitting when reviewing the payment portion of your reservation. Simply check the box that says Remove Lock Fee.
If you wish to remove the lock fee, simply check the box!